Oporto Franchise AustraliaRequest information
Oporto was established in 1986 and is one of the leading brands in the dynamic fast food industry with over 140 stores across Australia and New Zealand and the business is preparing for further expansion.
We have come a long way since our first beachside store in Sydney but we hold true to our heritage of high quality, tasty and authentically fresh-grilled chicken and burgers, as well as our unique Australian culture.
We are offering many new and exciting opportunities which include drive-through locations, food court sites and shop front stores. We welcome your interest in Oporto and invite you to explore this franchise opportunity further by filling out the short form below.
The Oporto franchise opportunity
The first Oporto franchise business was launched in 1995 and ever since, franchising has been the key to our expansion and onward success.
If you are looking to buy a franchise, Oporto is an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
- Over 140 stores across Australia and New Zealand;
- More than 15 million customers served every year;
- Opportunities available in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth;
- Investment levels to suit a range of budgets, with food court, shop front and drive-thru formats; (starting from $450K)
- We offer franchisees the highest level of support in all areas of the business
How much is an Oporto franchise?
The cost of your store would be dependent upon where you would be located. Oporto stores can be located either in stand-alone drive-thru sites, shopping centres or busy shopping locations. Costs are relevant if the owner undertakes significant building works.
- Shopping centre location: $450,000 - $700,000 (plus GST)
- Shopping strip location: $450,000 - $700,000 (plus GST)
- Drive-thru location: $600,000 - $900,000 (plus GST)
Oporto has arrangements with some major retail banks whereby favourable financing is available for franchisees who qualify.
What do I get for my investment?
Oporto wants their franchisees to succeed and, therefore, the management team provide see franchisee training and support as one of the highest priorities.
A testament to franchisee satisfaction is that many of our franchise owners own more than one store.
When you invest in an Oporto franchise business, you receive:
- Initial training before launching your business
- Classroom & in-store training for at least 10 weeks
- Management training
- Ongoing training throughout your time as a franchisee
- Group advertising
- Franchise network for support and advice
- Local marketing
- Operational support
The information below is described in broad terms only. More detailed financial information will be provided during one-on-one meetings.
Looking to take control of your future?
Start by filling in the form below to receive more detailed information or to book your first one-to-one meetings for an informal chat about our franchise offering.Back to top