Oporto Franchise AustraliaRequest information
Established in 1986, Oporto currently has over 140 stores across Australia and New Zealand and the business is preparing for further expansion.
Oporto has developed into a strong player within the quick service restaurant market over the past 2 decades and this growth is set to continue.
Oporto has come a long way from the days of its first store in the Sydney beachside suburb of Bondi, but have never forgotten our heritage of high quality, great tasting, authentic fresh-grilled chicken and burgers and our unique Australian culture.
We specialise in fresh-grilled chicken and burgers with the unique and authentic Oporto flavour. And have done so over 25 successful years. That’s why if you are looking to buy a franchise, Oporto is an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
- Over 140 stores across Australia and New Zealand;
- Mora than 15 million customers served every year;
- Opportunities available in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth;
- Investment levels to suit a range of budgets, with food court, street front and drive-thru formats; (ranging from $450K)
- We offer franchisees the highest level of support in all areas of the business
- 1986 Oporto’s first store opened in North Bondi
- 1995 The first Oporto franchise launched
- 2001 20th Oporto franchise opened
- 2002 Oporto expands into Queensland and Victoria
- 2002 Oporto expands to New Zealand
- 2003 Oporto celebrated the opening of its 50th store
- 2005 Oporto named the “Fastest growing food franchise” by BRW
- 2005 Oporto opens its first store in South Australia
- 2006 Opens its first drive thru store
- 2008 Oporto opens its 100th franchise store
- 2008 Oporto launches its new branding strategy and advertises on TV for the first time
- 2009 – Oporto opens its first drive thru training store
- 2010 – Oporto appears in the BRW Fast Franchise list for the 7th straight year
- 2011 – Oporto acquired by Archer Private Equity
- 2012 – First Oporto store at a sports stadium opens at Sydney Football Stadium
- 2013 – Expansion continues with first store opening in Western Australia at South Perth.
Buying an Oporto franchise
Oporto stores can either be located in shopping centres, busy shopping strip locations or stand alone drive thru sites.
Oporto offers franchisees the opportunity to become multi-store owners. The ability to own more than one franchise depends largely on the ambition, dedication and cooperation. The Oporto Office Support team’s single focus is to provide training, development and ongoing support to the franchisees so they can achieve their goals.
Looking to take control of your future?
Start by filling in the form below.
Successful applicants will be offered an extensive 10 week training program in Sydneyor Perth and will be provided with the highest level of support.
Back to top