Pizza Capers Franchise AustraliaRequest information
Dreamt of being your own boss? We're looking for passionate people with a love for life to join our family!
The year was 1996 and at the time the convenience food market was overflowing with cheap and nasty 'junk' food. There was a real need for change, and it came from the relaxed and leafy suburb of Kenmore in Brisbane's west - the location of the very first Pizza Capers kitchen.
We wanted to give the people of Brisbane the chance to enjoy an interesting and varied menu, with pizza made using only fresh restaurant quality and wholesome ingredients. It was a hit. We were a standout, and as word spread the store got busy...really busy.
After the first year in market a second store was opened in the inner Brisbane suburb of Toowong. Just like our first kitchen in Kenmore, the Toowong store struck a similar chord with the locals.
For the next few years we knuckled down and further developed the menu, concepts and systems. By 2002, with solid foundations built, we added more stores to our growing family - and as 2005 came around we had a dozen kitchens under the Pizza Capers flag.
2005 was also an exciting moment for all those involved and an important milestone for the Pizza Capers brand. With demand and popularity for our pizzas continuing to grow, we welcomed our first franchisees to help open more stores to satisfy the many mouths wanting Capers.
Rapid expansion of an established brand
With this solid foundation in place, Pizza Capers continued to grow steadily expanding across Queensland and into New South Wales, ACT, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania. In 2012, with almost 120 franchise outlets and solid growth plans in place, Pizza Capers became part of the Retail Food Group franchise family.
Pizza Capers is part of Retail Food Group (RFG) – Australia’s largest multi food franchise group. RFG is also the proud franchisor of 8 other iconic brands: Brumby’s Bakery, Michel’s Patisserie, bb’s cafe, Donut King, Esquires Coffee Houses, Crust Gourmet Pizza and The Coffee Guy.
Launching Pizza Capers Mobile Kitchen
Here at Pizza Capers, product is our passion. Our ingredients are rigorously monitored and taste tested to ensure that we deliver the highest quality gourmet pizza experience.
Pizza Capers was one of the first to embrace and promote a gourmet option for customers. Now in 2017, Pizza Capers is again reinventing itself with the introduction of mobile food trucks. There is no doubt that Street food dining has really taken off around Australia, with some seriously cool trucks popping up at local festivals and events every week. They are fun, easy and cater for weddings, corporate functions and special events. We love how they give guests the freedom to eat when they want, in a casual, chilled setting.
The Pizza Capers food truck is a fully functioning mobile Pizza store that will operate in designated territories around Australia. Available to franchise, the mobile option gives potential franchisees the ability to provide the Pizza Capers gourmet menu, without the additional costs and restrictions of a traditional built store.
Work your own hours, at your own pace to suit your lifestyle! We suggest franchisees generally operate on a Monday to Friday basis servicing work places within their territory. In addition, there is opportunity to service weekend and special events - the sky is the limit!
With lower operational costs, and the freedom to take your truck to numerous locations and events within your territory, Pizza Capers has once again proven that innovation and customer satisfaction are key attributes for success!
How much does a Pizza Capers franchise cost?
Entry cost of traditional stores: $375,000 and $450,000
Entry cost of mobile kitchen opportunities: from $50,000 + GST
Pizza Capers also offers tailored purchase packages to suit your needs and budget - be your own boss!
Pizza Capers Marketing Department are a team of qualified professionals with years of experience creating and implementing innovative and successful marketing programs. The marketing team are responsible for all major national campaigns as well as:
- TV & radio advertising
- Social media
- Pizza Capers website
- New product development
- Central phone number 134PIZZA
- Public relations
- Loyalty cards
- No prior food retail experience is required
- 6 weeks of training in total with most of the time spent in an operational store
- The remainder of training is conducted at RFG training academy on the Gold Coast.
- Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and the Sales and Performance team.
Qualifications required to become a Pizza Capers franchisee
- No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
- Great written & oral communication skills
- The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
- The ambition to be successful & the drive to maximize the potential of the store
- The ability & willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
New site opportunities
Australian Capital Territory
- Braddon - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Fyshwick - Mobile Kitchen Territory
New South Wales
- Cessnock - Existing Store
- Newcastle - New Site
- Tamworth - New Site
- Blacktown - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Botany - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Moorebank - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Albany - Existing Store
- Treendale - Existing Store
- Geraldton - New Site
- Willetton - New Site
- Canningvale - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Maddington - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Malaga - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Osborne Park - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Welshpool - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Bayswater - Existing Store
- Horsham - Existing Store
- Coolaroo - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Dandenong South - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Derrimut - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Laverton North - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Moorabbin - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Port Melbourne - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Katherine - New Site
- Deeragun - Existing Store
- Mount Isa - Existing Store
- Westcourt - Existing Store
- Currimundi - New Site
- North Rockhampton - New Site
- Underwood - New Site
- Capalaba - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Morayfield - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Paradise Point - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Redcliffe - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Robina - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- Underwood - Mobile Kitchen Territory
- West End - Mobile Kitchen Territory
For more information on this exceptional franchise opportunity, please complete the short form provided