Australian Franchise News – 28-06-12
HIRE A HUBBY is proving popular among Australians wanting to be their own boss with 13 new franchisees joining the property maintenance franchise in recent months.
The good work life balance and strong financial future is what hits the nail on the head for many new franchisees who often only have general all round handyman skills before commencing Hire A Hubby’s comprehensive training.
Hire A Hubby CEO Brendan Green said the franchise received around 1000 leads every year from potential franchisees.
“The chance to be your own boss, manage your own workload and still receive support from the franchise are the reasons why we sell more than 50 franchises annually,” he said.
“Benefits such as our income guarantee scheme and our certification as a Registered Training Organisation make the business very attractive because our franchisees are officially licensed tradespeople after completing their Hire A Hubby training.
“People with established handyman skills, attention to detail and a focus on customer service are the characteristics of a good Hire A Hubby franchisee and our investment opportunities start at $45, 000.”
Latest Hubbies to join Hire A Hubby include:
- Matt Wunder, Griffith ACT
- Greg Denton, Sutherland NSW
- Joe Horvath, Queenscliffe NSW
- Roy Tribe, Castle Hill NSW
- Greg Cullen, Hunter’s Hill NSW
- Phil Smith, Strathpine QLD
- Aaron Early, Bulimba QLD
- Peter Grobler, Morningside QLD
- Peter Obushak, Burnside SA
- Grant Winstanley, Noarlunga/Vales SA
- Ian Bartos, Mitcham VIC
- Duncan Steel and Gary Cole, South Melbourne VIC
- John Quinn, Blackburn VIC