Australian Skin Clinics Franchise AustraliaRequest information
Embrace success with Australian Skin Clinics
Established in 1996, Australian Skin Clinics is widely recognised as a leading authority in cosmetic and aesthetic services. Now an established medi-esthetic franchise, Australian Skin Clinics is set to continue its fast paced roll out throughout Australia.
Australian Skin Clinics opened its first franchise clinic in 20011 and has since achieved rapid expansion to success through its effective business model and the growing consumer demand for its services.
With aesthetic treatments to suit a broad demographic of customers in both age and gender, Australian Skin Clinics offers a range of results-driven aesthetic treatments. Laser hair removal, laser rejuvenation, cosmetic injectables, skin tightening, microdermabrasion, skin peels, dermal stamping, acne management and retail skin care are all offered as part of the service offering.
As Queensland’s first medi-aesthetic spa, Australian Skin Clinics has the history, knowledge and expertise required for continued success. Combined with strong support mechanisms, business systems and structures, Australian Skin Clinics is set to become an international franchise network.
- BRW Fast Starters Top 100 – Position #19
- National Finalist for “Emerging Franchise” in the FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards 2014
- Finalist, Franchise Woman of the Year (QLD) 2014
- Finalist, Multi-Site Franchise of the Year (QLD) 2014
Australian Skin Clinics is led by Managing Director Deb Farnworth-Wood, an MBA graduate with experience dating back to 1990 in the management of large complex and multi-disciplinary health care organisations ranging from GP services, day-case surgical unit, retail pharmacy, surgery and aesthetics.
Since the launch of the first franchised clinic in 2011, Deb has established a high skilled support team of senior managers at franchisor level, including but not limited to:
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Medical Department with Medical Director and Medical Advisors
- Marketing Department with National Marketing Director, Creative Manager and Digital and Communications Manager;
- Call Centre / Customer Service
- In house Legal Counsel
- Business Development Managers
- IT Development Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Risk and Compliance Manager
- Training Academy including Director, National Training Manager, National Laser Training Manager, Senior Laser and Dermal Manager, Dermal Manager and project/administration support staff
Great Minds Think Alike
A strong organisational culture developed with a clear company vision.
Mission: To make people look and feel fantastic about themselves.
Vision: To provide leading edge, credible and medically researched cosmetic treatments in a professional, ethical and service-orientated environment, where our highest priority is always the client’s best interests.
- Industry Leaders Being at the leading edge of our fields
- Credibility Earned through honesty and expertise
- Effective Treatments Research and evidence based treatments and services
- Professionalism In all aspects of our business and service
- Ethical Provision of treatments and services
- Service The highest experience levels to our clients and colleagues at all times
- Consistency Of standards and procedures across all clinics
Own Your Own Franchise
Your opportunity starts with Australian Skin Clinics strategic business model.
Australian Skin Clinics is looking for franchisees who are business-minded, financial and genuinely share our vision and values. The right franchisee, combined with our leading franchise system and support team is a recipe for success. Are you what we are looking for?
- An investor looking for a return on your investment?
- An experienced beauty, laser or dermal therapist thinking about opening your own business?
- An existing beauty salon owner who wishes to take your business to the next level?
- A mobile nurse or doctor injector wanting the stability of a permanent base and a greater volume of clients?
- Finding that running your own clinic is more time consuming and difficult than you expected and would like the benefits of a well-designed system?
- Looking to expand your career and take the next step to owning and managing your own clinic?
An Australian Skin Clinics Express franchise can offer you a system like no other. High level training and support, as well as a highly organised and well-structured system offers the savvy investor a unique business opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate
We only work with people who are a good fit for Australian Skin Clinics, because we believe in building profitable partnerships. In our franchisees, we are seeking the following attributes:
- Forward thinking business people looking for business growth;
- Committed to the delivery of high standards of service and professional practice;
- Able to develop and motivate teams;
- Embrace our philosophies, values and vision;
- Prepared to follow and no deviate from our proven systems; and
- Prepared to put significant effort into developing their franchise business.
For more information on this exciting franchise business,
please complete the adjacent form: