Michel's Patisserie Franchise AustraliaRequest information
Dreamt of being your own boss? We're looking for passionate people with a love for life to join our family!
Michel's Patisserie is a much loved family patisserie offering sweet treats, scrumptious savouries and award winning coffee and wide variety of tantalizing and delectable cakes to suit every occasion.
Recently named Coffee Shop of the Year 2013, by the Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Awards.For the third year in a row, Michel's Patisserie customers were the most satisfied of all Coffee Shops according to the Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Monitor.
Michel’s Patisserie franchise opportunity
Serving 20 million cups of coffee and 9.5 million slices of cake each year, Michel’s Patisserie has grown into one of Australia's most successful retail food franchise systems. It crafts quality speciality cakes, treats, savouries and snacks, and brews its unique, multi award-winning coffee blend.
First opening in Sydney in 1988, Michel’s Patisserie now has more than 310 outlets across Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia. The Michel’s Patisserie store types range from a high street or ‘strip’ position through to shopping centres with inline stores and kiosk opportunities - both with seating available.
Michel’s Patisserie has been voted Roy Morgan’s Coffee Shop of the Year for the 3rd year running and is part of Retail Food Group (RFG) – Australia’s largest multi food franchise group. RFG is also the proud franchisor of 8 other iconic brands: Brumby’s, Donut King, Esquires Coffee Houses, Pizza Capers, Crust Gourmet Pizza, Gloria Jean's, Cafe2U, and The Coffee Guy.
Michel’s Patisserie is found in all states of Australia and is expanding internationally. Store designs are flexible with formats to suit the location.
Why choose Michel’s Patisserie?
- Michel’s Patisserie is an affordable franchise providing all support systems and training along with ongoing field advice and coaching.
- Michel’s Patisserie is a 100% Australian-owned and operated franchise system; a proven business model and makes it an ideal opportunity for budding entrepreneurs looking for their own small business, but backed by expert support and experience.
- Michel’s Patisserie has won a number of independent accolades, including Best Tasting Coffee in Australia by CHOICE Magazine in 2010, Coffee shop of the year 2011, The Golden Bean’s Coffee Roaster Competition in 2010, 2007 & 2006, the Specialty Coffee Association of America’s Best Espresso award in 2005, and was the coffee used by the Winner of the World Barista Championship in 2003.
- There are more than 310 Michel’s Patisserie stores operating across Australia, employing around 3,100 staff and serving around 26 million cups of coffee and 9.5 million slices of cake each year.
- Michel’s Patisserie enjoys an accredited financial relationship with three of the major banks – meaning that dependent upon your personal debt position, the banks will lend you between 50% – 65 % on the purchase price of the business
Promotions, advertising, in store POS, digital marketing, local area marketing & PR are provided.
We provide full training along with ongoing field advice and coaching to assist franchisees. Our focus is on product, retail and operational excellence and we are continually developing comprehensive business tools, systems and manuals to guide you in every aspect of running your business.
Our training includes;
- 5 weeks at our dedicated and purpose built training academy on the Gold Coast in QLD Australia
- 3 days in store practice in your home state
- Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and the Sales and Performance team.
What does it take to become a Michel’s Patisserie franchisee?
- No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
- Great written and oral communication skills
- The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
- The ambition to be successful and the drive to maximize the potential of the store
- The ability and willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
“The RFG training model is extremely thorough. Coffee is a very big focus and we are given plenty of time to practice our barista skills before we enter into our own shop. The scale, size and the quality of the training has far outweighed my expectations.”
Steve Lu, Michel’s Patisserie Plenty Valley, franchisee
How much does a Michel’s Patisserie franchise cost?
Capital investment required: $320K - $400K
New Site Opportunities
**Multiple new and existing (resale) sites available now across Australia. Enquire today for a free franchise information pack**
For more information on this exceptional franchise opportunity, please complete the short form provided below: