Brumby’s Bakery Franchise AustraliaRequest information
Dreamt of being your own boss? Brumby’s Bakery new-look franchises are now available and we're looking for passionate people with a love for life to join our family! No experience is necessary.
Our new look franchises embrace Brumby’s established values of producing quality, home-style baked goods, using traditional scratch baking methods. All bread products are baked fresh every day, on site, with premium ingredients.
All of our breads and rolls are guaranteed to be 100% additive free (excluding those with added ingredients such as meat or cheese). Brumby’s also has sausage rolls, pies, bruffins, twists, focaccias & scrolls. Not to mention our yummy muffins, cupcakes, slices & scones.
Our stores of the future, which combine new colour palette, packaging, products and layout, has generated unprecedented excitement from existing franchisees, shareholders and investors alike. Join a brand that has been established for over 30 years and has over 280 stores. Extensive training is provided… Plus assistance with set up is available*! You simply need a love of food and the drive to succeed as your own boss. Brumby’s makes the rest easy!
Brumby’s Bakery is part of Retail Food Group (RFG) – Australia’s largest multi food franchise group. RFG is also the proud franchisor of 8 other iconic brands: Michel’s Patisserie, Donut King, Esquires Coffee Houses, Pizza Capers, Crust Gourmet Pizza, Gloria Jean's, Cafe2U and The Coffee Guy.
Why choose Brumby’s?
- Our great quality products! Our breads are baked fresh daily in every location using the freshest ingredients.
- You don’t require any special experience. Franchisees are provided with comprehensive training at our purpose built Training Academy on the Gold Coast with dedicated, experienced and qualified trainers and ongoing support and field training through our local Business Development Managers.
- The Retail Food Group franchise systems are approved with several major financial institutions who understand business, franchising and the Brumby’s Bakery system.
- The marketing team are focused on driving customers into your store, increasing store sales and enhancing the Brumby’s experience for every customer.
- Brumby's supports our local community and the environment, providing in excess of $25 million worth of our quality products to charity, community groups and the less fortunate.
How much does a Brumby’s franchise cost?
Capital Investment Required: $360,000 - $480,000 plus GST
Promotions, advertising, in store POS, digital marketing, local area marketing & PR are provided.
We provide full training along with ongoing field advice and coaching to assist franchisees.
Our focus is on product, retail and operational excellence and we are continually developing comprehensive business tools, systems and manuals to guide you in every aspect of running your business. Our training includes;
- 5 weeks at our dedicated and purpose built training academy on the Gold Coast in QLD Australia
- 3 days in store practice in your home state
- Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and the Sales and Performance team.
Qualifications required to become a Brumby’s franchisee
- No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
- Great written & oral communication skills
- The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
- The ambition to be successful & the drive to maximize the potential of the store
- The ability & willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
A few words from a Brumby’s franchisee:
“The best thing about Retail Food Group is the people. I have a fantastic relationship with Head Office which begins with my Business Development Manager. Together we have a passion for business & serving our customers. As it is a franchise, I have the ability to draw on experience of everyone in the network. We regularly have meetings to discuss what is going on in each area & I often will take learning’s from other franchisees and use them in my own store. If I didn’t have the strength of a franchise behind me, I would be on my own.”
Marlene Jones, Brumby’s Bakery Pakenham Victoria
New site opportunities
**Multiple new and existing (resale) sites available now across Australia. Enquire today for a free franchise information pack**
For more information on this exceptional franchise opportunity, please complete the short form provided