Pizza Capers Franchise AustraliaRequest information
Dreamt of being your own boss? We're looking for passionate people with a love for life to join our family!
The year was 1996 and at the time the convenience food market was overflowing with cheap and nasty 'junk' food. There was a real need for change, and it came from the relaxed and leafy suburb of Kenmore in Brisbane's west - the location of the very first Pizza Capers kitchen.
We wanted to give the people of Brisbane the chance to enjoy an interesting and varied menu, with pizza made using only fresh restaurant quality and wholesome ingredients. It was a hit. We were a standout, and as word spread the store got busy...really busy.
After the first year in market a second store was opened in the inner Brisbane suburb of Toowong. Just like our first kitchen in Kenmore, the Toowong store struck a similar chord with the locals.
For the next few years we knuckled down and further developed the menu, concepts and systems. By 2002, with solid foundations built, we added more stores to our growing family - and as 2005 came around we had a dozen kitchens under the Pizza Capers flag.
2005 was also an exciting moment for all those involved and an important milestone for the Pizza Capers brand. With demand and popularity for our pizzas continuing to grow, we welcomed our first franchisees to help open more stores to satisfy the many mouths wanting Capers.
Rapid expansion of an established brand
With this solid foundation in place, Pizza Capers continued to grow steadily expanding across Queensland and into New South Wales, ACT, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania. In 2012, with almost 120 franchise outlets and solid growth plans in place, Pizza Capers became part of the Retail Food Group franchise family.
Pizza Capers is part of Retail Food Group (RFG) – Australia’s largest multi food franchise group. RFG is also the proud franchisor of 8 other iconic brands: Brumby’s Bakery, Michel’s Patisserie, bb’s cafe, Donut King, Esquires Coffee Houses, Crust Gourmet Pizza and The Coffee Guy.
How much does a Pizza Capers franchise cost?
Entry cost of traditional stores: $375,000 and $450,000
Pizza Capers also offers tailored purchase packages to suit your needs and budget - be your own boss!
Pizza Capers Marketing Department are a team of qualified professionals with years of experience creating and implementing innovative and successful marketing programs. The marketing team are responsible for all major national campaigns as well as:
- TV & radio advertising
- Social media
- Pizza Capers website
- New product development
- Central phone number 134PIZZA
- Public relations
- Loyalty cards
- No prior food retail experience is required
- 6 weeks of training in total with most of the time spent in an operational store
- The remainder of training is conducted at RFG training academy on the Gold Coast.
- Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and the Sales and Performance team.
Qualifications required to become a Pizza Capers franchisee
- No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
- Great written & oral communication skills
- The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
- The ambition to be successful & the drive to maximize the potential of the store
- The ability & willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
New site opportunities
New South Wales
- Cessnock - Existing Store
- Tamworth - New Site
- Albany - Existing Store
- Treendale - Existing Store
- Geraldton - New Site
- Willetton - New Site
- Bayswater - Existing Store
- Horsham - Existing Store
- Katherine - New Site
- PC Mount Isa - Existing Store
- Currimundi - New Site
- Morayfield (Territory Only) - New Site
- North Rockhampton - New Site
- Paradise Point (Territory Only - New Site
- Robina (Territory Only) - New Site
- Underwood - New Site
For more information on this exceptional franchise opportunity, please complete the short form provided