Wisewould Mahony is a leading Australia Firm that specialises in the area of Franchise Law.
We are members of:
- The Franchise Council of Australia (“FCA”)
- The International Franchise Lawyers Association (“IFLA”) with affiliate Law Firms worldwide
- US Commercial Service
- Franchise Association of New Zealand (“FANZ”)
We work as partners with our clients and enjoy our clients’ success!
We provide fixed fee services based on the scope of works to Franchisor and Franchisee clients.
The Firm offers Franchisors a broad range of services including:
- Consultancy and advice on establishing new franchised system;
- Assessment, review and upgrade of existing franchised systems and documents;
- Systems, legal and Trade Practices compliance;
- Dispute resolution, solutions and strategies;
- Intellectual Property, protecting your copyright/brand;
- Structuring of the Franchisor considering legal, taxation and asset protection;
- Master Franchise Agreements;
- International Franchising and support worldwide - US/Europe/India/New Zealand;
- Access to a network of leading Consultants in the franchise industry;
- Trade Practices, ACCC investigations and prosecution.
We offer Franchisees a broad range of services including:
- Fixed fee, quick turnaround franchise assessment for franchisees;
- Advice regarding rights and obligations under the Franchising Code of conduct;
- Risks of Franchising and solutions to reduce exposure;
- Structuring of the Franchise from legal, taxation and asset protection perspectives;
- Access to specialised Accountants with franchise expertise
- Dispute resolution strategies and solutions without litigation;
- Acting for franchise advisory councils and representative franchisee groups;
- ACCC complaints and investigations.
Robert Toth | Partner
Wisewould Mahony | Lawyers
419 Collins Street | Melbourne VIC 3000
p +61 3 9612 7297 | f +61 3 9629 4035