Australian Franchise News – 29-01-10
Australia’s largest independently owned mortgage broker, Mortgage Choice is proud to announce the winners of its 2009 awards for excellence, a top-performing group of franchisees and one loan writer who will be sent to Las Vegas on a well-deserved break.
The Business Excellence Award (BEA) recipients and High Flyers (most impressive franchisees in terms of value and number of loans) received high praise for their successes over last year at the company’s 2010 National Conference, held in Melbourne’s Crown Complex from 14 to 16 January.
Attending his first Mortgage Choice national conference since taking the helm in May 2009, Mortgage Choice CEO Michael Russell said, “Our annual conference is the pinnacle event of our professional development calendar, not only for the franchise network and our staff but also for our lender sponsors and key suppliers. Hence, it offers the perfect opportunity to acknowledge the exceptional business performance and achievements of our nationwide network.”
“In what has been a tough year, the 2009 honour roll encompasses a diverse and well-deserving group of high achievers, each of whom have strengthened their business plans and determinedly maintained their high level of service despite the challenges faced.
“The Business Excellence Awards, of which High Flyers is a part, acknowledged the superior work of frequent high achievers as well as that of those who are newcomers to really making their mark.
“We are very proud of the passion and commitment our top franchisees and loan writers show to their customers, business affiliates and peers; and we are thrilled with their efforts. This group clearly demonstrates the dedication and determination required to meet customers’ needs with high quality servicing and to be a successful community-minded mortgage broker. Many of our winners achieve impressive milestones year on year and continue to perform well above expectations.”
· Multi Operator of the Year – Ashley Koenig, Stephen Zamykal and Cameron Price (VIC)
· Single Operator of the Year – Deslie Taylor (QLD)
· Rookie of the Year – Peter and Maureen Johnson (NSW)
· Loan Writer of the Year – Julie Mahoney (SA)
· Mentor of the Year – Irene Cujko (NSW)
· Marketing or Retail Award – Stephen Rossiter and Owen Evans (NSW)
· Special Achievement Award – Ian Robinson (QLD)
- Andrew and Karen Holmes (QLD)
- Anthony Smith (VIC)
- Ashley Koenig, Stephen Zamykal and Cameron Price (VIC)
- Chris and Letitia Vitale (QLD)
- Graham Bowling (QLD)
- Greg Campbell, Flynn Sullivan and Leith Yelland (SA)
- James Hasselle (QLD)
- Jamie Christie, Chris Cooke and Scott Bament (SA)
- Lisa Brown (NSW)
- Matthew Holland (NSW)
- Michelle Borg (VIC)
- Nick and Margaret Cook (QLD)
- Peta Short (QLD)
- Peter and Denise Phillips (QLD)
- Richard Crommelin, Michelle Towner and Dennis Aplin (WA)
- Russell and Carolyn Crook (WA)
- Russell Passfield (QLD)
- Scott Partridge (NSW)
- Stephen Watson and David Wilson (VIC)
- Tony and Julie Schelling (NT)
- Wendy Higgins (SA)
The Mortgage Choice National Conference is a two-day, three-night professional development event consisting of workshops, keynote speakers, roundtable sessions, panel discussions and a supplier exhibition as well as themed evening events. Its purpose is to bring together franchise owners and their staff, Mortgage Choice group and state office staff, lenders and suppliers to share ideas, improve knowledge, develop skills and to acknowledge company-wide achievements.
Request information on franchise ownership of Mortgage Choice franchise