Australian Franchise News – 26-08-09
Franchisors looking to keep franchisees up to date will benefit from the launch of a new online communications platform that promises to take the headache, cost and complexity out of franchise communications and support.
iD Franchise is a new intranet, extranet and portal solution that has been purpose built for the franchising sector. It comes with everything franchisors need to operate an intranet straight out of the box – immediately and upon installation.
“It’s really that simple,” explained Connie Pandos, co-founder and director of iD Franchise. “iD Franchise has been developed with non-technical people in mind so it’s easy to install and operate. There’s no in-house development or technical expertise required.”
The solution will provide the structure franchisors need to centralise and streamline their internal and external communications, saving time and ultimately money as franchisees rely less on traditional phone, fax and email for their news and updates. iD Franchise will also allow franchisors to put training online for franchisees to complete in their own time.
“Used properly, it will quickly become the source of truth in your franchise network – the place people go to get the information they need, when they need it – and the forum through which they can connect and share ideas with other franchisees,” Pandos said.
Best of all, franchisors will find iD Franchise to be one of the most affordable intranet solutions on the market at a time when budgets are under pressure.
iD Franchise comes with 40 clever tools and hundreds of features that will satisfy the needs of everyone in the franchise, from head office personnel through to franchisee support staff. Key features include:
· Online forms: Reduce paper consumption, save time and improve efficiency by managing the plethora of forms shared between you and your franchisee online
· Online training: Support and mentor your franchise network by setting up internal and external training courses online
· Brand management: Consolidate your brand collateral, upload operating manuals and marketing guidelines to ensure franchisees are presenting a consistent brand message and experience across all sites
· Online processes: Clearly document the way things are done online to give franchisees a step-by-step understanding of how the business should operate
· News and updates: Keep your franchise network up to date without choking up their in-boxes. Publish news, events, FAQs etc all in “real time”
· Community development: Introduce a footy tipping competition or franchisee bulletin board to build a friendly, community-based culture that promotes information sharing and collaboration.
“iD Franchise helps bring order to the communications chaos,” said Pandos. “In addition to streamlining communications, managing the brand and improving franchise training and support, it will build a community and inspire confidence and goodwill amongst franchisees, which will ultimately help your franchise network grow.”
iD Franchise is already being used by a number of leading Australian franchises including Harvey World Travel, Optus and Harvey Norman.
For further information please visit www.idfranchise.com.au