Australian Franchise News – 22-03-12
At their Annual National Conference held last weekend in the Melbourne, Lollypotz announced the Franchisee of the Year for 2011 – Paula Healey, Traralgon VIC. This is the highest honour to be awarded to Lollypotz franchise owners.
Paula joined Lollypotz as a franchise owner in 2010 and quickly opened a shop in Traralgon, regional Victoria.
Paula has excelled in all areas and is a true Lollypotz ambassador – she is extremely enthusiastic and loves the Lollypotz product. Paula was genuinely shocked but extremely honoured to have received this award.
This was the second awards night since Lollypotz began operation and was attended by all Lollypotz franchise owners, head office staff and a number of sponsors and individuals who have been integral to the Lollypotz success.
Other winners on the night were –
- THE REGIONAL SALES AWARD: Lollypotz Traralgon
- THE METROPOLITAN SALES AWARD: Lollypotz Newcastle
- THE CASUAL LEASING CHAMPION – REGIONAL: Regina Kearl, Lollypotz Orange
- THE CASUAL LEASING CHAMPION – METROPOLITAN: Marie Trigger, Lollypotz Auckland, NZ
- THE LOLLYPOTZ MAN OF THE YEAR: Glenn Currie, Lollypotz Cairns
- LOLLYPOTZ PHOTO OF THE YEAR: Lollypotz Cairns, Alysha Currie with Keith Urban
- LOLLYPOTZ SHOP OF THE YEAR: Lollypotz Goulburn & Southern Highlands
- LOLLYPOTZ STAR NETWORKER OF THE YEAR: Marie Trigger, Lollypotz Auckland, NZ
- LOLLYPOTZ ROOKIE OF THE YEAR: Kay O’Connell, Redlands QLD
- LOLLYPOTZ DEDICATION AWARD: Cassie Jones, Lollypotz Gosford
Lollypotz is one of Australia’s fasted growing franchises. Since its inception in 2009 it has grown to over 35 franchises in Australia and has recently extended its presence internationally with franchises opening in New Zealand, with plans to go further internationally in the near future.
Lollypotz is a BRW Fast Franchises company and was ranked 4th on the 2012 list. Lollypotz was ranked 2nd on the Outlet Growth List.
Lollypotz franchise owners make and deliver chocolate gift bouquets designed to look like a bunch of flowers. They provide a service allowing their clients to thank, reward and show appreciation to their customers.