An Australian Franchisee Case Study
The Espresso Essential Franchise was presented to us in early 2004. We were impressed with the concept and after investigating the viability of the business, we found the following;
1. The coffee machines were of a high quality.
2. The consumables along with the coffee machines produced exceptional drinks.
3. There was a market for the coffee machines, especially in the non-traditional cafe area.
4. The Espresso Essential brand was being effectively marketed via numerous mediums.
5. The support from Espresso Essential to the Franchisees was effective and ongoing.
The result was that we invested in an Espresso Essential Franchise and we have found that the 5 points mentioned above have been sustained throughout our involvement in the business. This has helped us to double our turnover during each of the financial years to date.
Some benefits of being a Franchisee are;
· We have flexibility with our time.
· We have experienced a lot of personal and professional growth.
· We have generated a solid level of income – clients keep drinking our quality drinks.
· We have created a great asset that has substantial resale value.
Since our commencement the product range and presentation of the consumables has improved, the marketing of the Espresso Essential brand has exceeded our expectations, and the support via technical expertise and delivery of machines and consumables is exceptional.
Request information on franchise ownership of
Espresso Essential franchise